- Posts: 70
- Thank you received: 3
Update/save after import
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #306782
by virusys
Update/save after import was created by virusys
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0
I've just imported a large number of products from Mijoshop.
Everything looks pretty good except the Description field. There is no formatting.
When I go into the back end and save one of these imported items, the formatting corrects itself and all is well. See attached images.
Do you have a means by which I can sequentially save all 3,500 items to correct the descriptions? (and insert alias/metainfo)
I've just imported a large number of products from Mijoshop.
Everything looks pretty good except the Description field. There is no formatting.
When I go into the back end and save one of these imported items, the formatting corrects itself and all is well. See attached images.
Do you have a means by which I can sequentially save all 3,500 items to correct the descriptions? (and insert alias/metainfo)
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by virusys.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #306784
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Update/save after import
Hi,
You could try exporting the product_code and the product_description as a CSV via the System>Mass actions menu, then use soemthing like that: mothereff.in/html-entities on the text of the CSV and then import back the CSV via the Products>Import menu or a mass action with the CSV import filter.
You could try exporting the product_code and the product_description as a CSV via the System>Mass actions menu, then use soemthing like that: mothereff.in/html-entities on the text of the CSV and then import back the CSV via the Products>Import menu or a mass action with the CSV import filter.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds