- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 1
PDf invoice documentation
7 years 4 months ago #306795
by hmd
PDf invoice documentation was created by hmd
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.industrialgarden.nl
I just bought your PDF Invoice plugin. I downloaded and installed it.
However:
I can nowhere find any documenta
Kind regards,
Hubert
I just bought your PDF Invoice plugin. I downloaded and installed it.
However:
I can nowhere find any documenta
- tion. Is there any?
Your website says that the plugin a
Kind regards,
Hubert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #306806
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PDf invoice documentation
Hi,
It should indeed be automatic once the plugin is enabled. You said that you installed it, but you didn't say you enabled it. Can you check that the plugin is enabled ? Otherwise, it cannot work.
If it's enabled and it still doesn't work, then please provide a screenshot of the settings of the plugin and a screenshot of the menu System>Order statuses so that we can better understand the situation.
It should indeed be automatic once the plugin is enabled. You said that you installed it, but you didn't say you enabled it. Can you check that the plugin is enabled ? Otherwise, it cannot work.
If it's enabled and it still doesn't work, then please provide a screenshot of the settings of the plugin and a screenshot of the menu System>Order statuses so that we can better understand the situation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #306837
by hmd
Replied by hmd on topic PDf invoice documentation
Nicolas,
That was the problem. Thanx.
Hubert
That was the problem. Thanx.
Hubert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds