Skip to main content

Login first when different shipping address

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #307662 by yolknet
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0

When customers order a product they can checkout as a guest. If the shipping address is different than the invoice address they can't change it but have to log in first. In the attachment you see the the login/registration settings.
Which setting do I have to change so "guests" don't have to login but can fill in a different shipping address?
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by yolknet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #307693 by nicolas
Hi,

I don't see what you're talking about.
I wanted to have a look at your checkout to better understand the situation but I didn't found a page on your website where I could add a product to the cart.
Please provide precise instructions to reproduce the issue so that we can help you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #307785 by nicolas
Hi,

I got your PM.
You should turn off the "checkout legacy" setting in the HikaShop configuration in order to switch to the new checkout of HikaShop 3 and 4. You're using the checkout from HikaShop 1 and 2 and it has some glitches with the popup mode for the address selector.
The new checkout works much better and has more options if you want to fine tune it in the HikaShop configuration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #308024 by yolknet
Thank you Nicolas, that solved the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum