plugin payment or shipping not appearing
7 years 3 months ago #307681
by luppe
plugin payment or shipping not appearing was created by luppe
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi
I have installed the sofort payment plugin and enable the plugin in the extensions.
Also bpost chipping plugin
They don't appear in hikashop/system/.....
I have try to enable some other shipment/payment plugins from hikashop who are standard installed
They also don't appear hikashop/system/.....
If I go to system/plugins | all plugins | all
there or no plugins don't now if that's normal
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi
I have installed the sofort payment plugin and enable the plugin in the extensions.
Also bpost chipping plugin
They don't appear in hikashop/system/.....
I have try to enable some other shipment/payment plugins from hikashop who are standard installed
They also don't appear hikashop/system/.....
If I go to system/plugins | all plugins | all
there or no plugins don't now if that's normal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 3 months ago #307682
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic plugin payment or shipping not appearing
Hi,
So, you want to use new shipping/payment methods, yes?
System -> Shipping methods -> NEW
and
System -> Payment methods -> NEW
They should all be listed there. Just click the one you want.
So, you want to use new shipping/payment methods, yes?
System -> Shipping methods -> NEW
and
System -> Payment methods -> NEW
They should all be listed there. Just click the one you want.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 3 months ago #307683
by luppe
Replied by luppe on topic plugin payment or shipping not appearing
Hi
thank you working perfect
thank you working perfect
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds