- Posts: 637
- Thank you received: 26
Infinity scroll doesn't work anymore after update 4.1.0
7 years 3 months ago #307838
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Infinity scroll doesn't work anymore after update 4.1.0 was created by Lumiga
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
Hi,
Infinity scroll doesn't work anymore after update to 4.1.0
I saw that there where more issue on the forum about the infinity scroll, so I installed the latest version:
com_hikashop_business_v4.1.0_2019-06-20_10-43-34.tar.gz
But the issue is still not resolved.
Hope you can take a look at it.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
Hi,
Infinity scroll doesn't work anymore after update to 4.1.0
I saw that there where more issue on the forum about the infinity scroll, so I installed the latest version:
com_hikashop_business_v4.1.0_2019-06-20_10-43-34.tar.gz
But the issue is still not resolved.
Hope you can take a look at it.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 3 months ago #307840
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Infinity scroll doesn't work anymore after update 4.1.0
Hi,
The infinite scroll system works fine wth the 4.1.0 on my end.
The javascript of the infinite scroll is working on your link. However, when it tries to load more products, it doesn't find any and thus stops.
I can see two reasons for that:
- the way the menu item is configured, there are no more products to display (so it works just fine and you need to check your menu item settings)
- there is a PHP error on the website and thus it doesn't return anything. Try activating the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration and test it again. You might be able to see some error messages when scrolling down thanks to that.
The infinite scroll system works fine wth the 4.1.0 on my end.
The javascript of the infinite scroll is working on your link. However, when it tries to load more products, it doesn't find any and thus stops.
I can see two reasons for that:
- the way the menu item is configured, there are no more products to display (so it works just fine and you need to check your menu item settings)
- there is a PHP error on the website and thus it doesn't return anything. Try activating the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration and test it again. You might be able to see some error messages when scrolling down thanks to that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #307894
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic Infinity scroll doesn't work anymore after update 4.1.0
Hi Nicolas,
I have turned on debug system and set error reporting to development.
This website is a copy from the production site with Hikashop 4.0.3 where we have no issues with Infinity Scroll.
This copy website is made especially for this issue. So the only difference is the Hikashop version.
On this page you must see more then 30 products, but we see only 12 products, also in the thumbnail folder we see only 12 images converted to webp. But it looks like the webshop don't show the webp imagaes.
I realy don't know how I can fix this issue.
I have delete al my custom CSS code but then the issue persist.
Hope you can take another look. We use a Yootheme Pro template.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
I have turned on debug system and set error reporting to development.
This website is a copy from the production site with Hikashop 4.0.3 where we have no issues with Infinity Scroll.
This copy website is made especially for this issue. So the only difference is the Hikashop version.
On this page you must see more then 30 products, but we see only 12 products, also in the thumbnail folder we see only 12 images converted to webp. But it looks like the webshop don't show the webp imagaes.
This message contains confidential information
I realy don't know how I can fix this issue.
I have delete al my custom CSS code but then the issue persist.
Hope you can take another look. We use a Yootheme Pro template.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Lumiga.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 3 months ago #307902
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Infinity scroll doesn't work anymore after update 4.1.0
Hi,
If I try to call the URL index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=listing&limitstart=12&Itemid=327&tmpl=component on your website (which is the URL called by the infinite scroll system to get the next products, starting after the 12th product), I get the queries debug data. This indicates that it's not a fatal error during the processing.
Also, I can see the MySQL queries that are run.
So I do see the MySQL query to load the products there:
monosnap.com/file/VUBCzX1dcwsbQhtUULRDWl5im497Dd
And it says that it doesn't find any products for the category with the ID 2 (I suppose that's the main category of your menu item) while the category you're displaying is actually the one with the id 13.
So that's where the problem is. The cid parameter is missing from the infinite scroll system call to load the products.
That's caused by the patch added here www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...e-to-4-1.html#307735 a few days ago.
So I've made yet another patch to take all this into account and it should now work fine in all the cases.
Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and it should be ok.
If I try to call the URL index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=listing&limitstart=12&Itemid=327&tmpl=component on your website (which is the URL called by the infinite scroll system to get the next products, starting after the 12th product), I get the queries debug data. This indicates that it's not a fatal error during the processing.
Also, I can see the MySQL queries that are run.
So I do see the MySQL query to load the products there:
monosnap.com/file/VUBCzX1dcwsbQhtUULRDWl5im497Dd
And it says that it doesn't find any products for the category with the ID 2 (I suppose that's the main category of your menu item) while the category you're displaying is actually the one with the id 13.
So that's where the problem is. The cid parameter is missing from the infinite scroll system call to load the products.
That's caused by the patch added here www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...e-to-4-1.html#307735 a few days ago.
So I've made yet another patch to take all this into account and it should now work fine in all the cases.
Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and it should be ok.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds