- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 7
Hikashop component link missing
7 years 3 months ago #307858
by justme
Hikashop component link missing was created by justme
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hikashop component gone
This is probably going to sound really weird, but I have just bought the newest Hikashop Business version and installed it. Everything went fine, no problems on installation and no problems on frontend. I can place an order etc.
The only problem is that I can't find Hikashop in the backend anymore. It is no longer under components.
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hikashop component gone
This is probably going to sound really weird, but I have just bought the newest Hikashop Business version and installed it. Everything went fine, no problems on installation and no problems on frontend. I can place an order etc.
The only problem is that I can't find Hikashop in the backend anymore. It is no longer under components.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 3 months ago #307860
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop component link missing
Hi,
You must have an issue with the data of the menu items.
Click on the rebuild button of the Joomla menu manager and install the install package of the latest version of HikaShop after that. It should hopefully add it back.
You must have an issue with the data of the menu items.
Click on the rebuild button of the Joomla menu manager and install the install package of the latest version of HikaShop after that. It should hopefully add it back.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds