- Posts: 637
- Thank you received: 26
Chrome issue
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #308118
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Chrome issue was created by Lumiga
Hi,
I don't know it anymore.
When I go to this product category page in Edge and Fire Fox there are no issues.
But when I go to this page in Chrome it won't load and the page and also Joomla Crashes.
Sometimes after deleting all the thumbnails en restarting Chrome the page will show up, but the next time we will visit it, it won't load anymore.
or
When it does show the page, just click around and then click back on DROPS in the main menu and on the product DROPS Alpaca and you will get the issue.
Could this something with the custom-fields. Because I changed a custom field-type from text to WYSIWYG modus and back. And after that the problems started. I have delete this custom-field and also installed Hikashop again. But without any result.
Hope you can help me.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
I don't know it anymore.
When I go to this product category page in Edge and Fire Fox there are no issues.
But when I go to this page in Chrome it won't load and the page and also Joomla Crashes.
Sometimes after deleting all the thumbnails en restarting Chrome the page will show up, but the next time we will visit it, it won't load anymore.
This message contains confidential information
or
This message contains confidential information
When it does show the page, just click around and then click back on DROPS in the main menu and on the product DROPS Alpaca and you will get the issue.
Could this something with the custom-fields. Because I changed a custom field-type from text to WYSIWYG modus and back. And after that the problems started. I have delete this custom-field and also installed Hikashop again. But without any result.
Hope you can help me.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Lumiga.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #308130
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic Chrome issue
It looks like it's related to the Template 1.21.3 from Yootheme.
See change log, there where more people with freeze issues.
yootheme.com/support/yootheme-pro/changelog
After update the issue was resolved!
See change log, there where more people with freeze issues.
yootheme.com/support/yootheme-pro/changelog
After update the issue was resolved!
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Lumiga.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds