- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
Registration not possible
- Plantgusto
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 1 month ago #309623
by Plantgusto
Registration not possible was created by Plantgusto
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.9
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.21
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 0 Call to a member function get() on null
User is not able to register. I am not sure it is Hikashop related, but i do not see someone reported problems about this in Joomla itself.
Another customer reported the same error message when accessing his cart. I could not reproduce that error.
I have included prints of both situations
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.9
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.21
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 0 Call to a member function get() on null
User is not able to register. I am not sure it is Hikashop related, but i do not see someone reported problems about this in Joomla itself.
Another customer reported the same error message when accessing his cart. I could not reproduce that error.
I have included prints of both situations
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 1 month ago #309624
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Registration not possible
Hi,
Please try to download again the install package on our website and install it on yours. That should add a patch for that issue.
Please try to download again the install package on our website and install it on yours. That should add a patch for that issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Plantgusto
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 1 month ago #309652
by Plantgusto
Replied by Plantgusto on topic Registration not possible
Thank you Nicolas , it did at least for the reproducible problem
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds