- Posts: 161
- Thank you received: 8
Custom font
- Crashbandi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 1 month ago #309959
by Crashbandi
Custom font was created by Crashbandi
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.luxminime.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.21
Hi,
I have uploaded a custom font to my template folder. How do I get al elements of Hikashop to use the custom font?
Thanks.
Regards,
Colin.
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.21
Hi,
I have uploaded a custom font to my template folder. How do I get al elements of Hikashop to use the custom font?
Thanks.
Regards,
Colin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Crashbandi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 161
- Thank you received: 8
7 years 1 month ago #309962
by Crashbandi
Replied by Crashbandi on topic Custom font
Hi,
I think I have done it. I just added some custom css to the body tag and it seems to have worked.
Regards,
Colin.
I think I have done it. I just added some custom css to the body tag and it seems to have worked.
Regards,
Colin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
7 years 1 month ago #309971
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Custom font
Hello Colin,
Thank you for your feedback !
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Thank you for your feedback !
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds