- Posts: 161
- Thank you received: 8
Currency switcher
- Crashbandi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 1 month ago #310003
by Crashbandi
Currency switcher was created by Crashbandi
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.luxminime.com/en
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.21
Hi,
The currency switcher looks a little unsightly. Is there any other way to display it? Maybe in a popup?
Regards,
Colin.
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.21
Hi,
The currency switcher looks a little unsightly. Is there any other way to display it? Maybe in a popup?
Regards,
Colin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 1 month ago #310004
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Currency switcher
Hi,
There is no other display mode than a dropdown. If you want something else, you can create a view override of the currency switcher via the Joomla template manager and use your own HTML / javascript.
There is no other display mode than a dropdown. If you want something else, you can create a view override of the currency switcher via the Joomla template manager and use your own HTML / javascript.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Crashbandi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 161
- Thank you received: 8
7 years 1 month ago #310027
by Crashbandi
Replied by Crashbandi on topic Currency switcher
Hi,
That's a bit out of scope for my ability.
I have made the font smaller via css. Is there an easy way to make the box smaller? I have tried using the module settings but that just makes the width too short.
Regards,
Colin.
That's a bit out of scope for my ability.
I have made the font smaller via css. Is there an easy way to make the box smaller? I have tried using the module settings but that just makes the width too short.
Regards,
Colin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 1 month ago #310033
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Currency switcher
Hi,
Well, the dropdown look is customized by your template's CSS:
monosnap.com/file/kjlZb0lOEICZNFOkAd2uXHz8Hl1yor
If you reduce the height of the dropdown with CSS, it will make its height smaller.
For example, with a bit of CSS, I can make it a lot smaller:
monosnap.com/file/NRCiAD4n7k5yigrIA08WnYwYCDIf0I
Well, the dropdown look is customized by your template's CSS:
monosnap.com/file/kjlZb0lOEICZNFOkAd2uXHz8Hl1yor
If you reduce the height of the dropdown with CSS, it will make its height smaller.
For example, with a bit of CSS, I can make it a lot smaller:
monosnap.com/file/NRCiAD4n7k5yigrIA08WnYwYCDIf0I
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Crashbandi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 161
- Thank you received: 8
7 years 1 month ago #310043
by Crashbandi
Replied by Crashbandi on topic Currency switcher
Thanks for this Nicolas.
I made the changes, but the box looks the same. I cleared all site and browser cache. Also tried it in Chrome and Firefox?
Regards,
Colin.
I made the changes, but the box looks the same. I cleared all site and browser cache. Also tried it in Chrome and Firefox?
Regards,
Colin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 1 month ago #310044
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Currency switcher
Hi,
Also set the padding to 0 and you'll get the result I had.
I didn't thought it would matter.
Please note that we're not supposed to do your custom CSS for you. That's something you're supposed to do on your own or have a web designer do for you.
Also set the padding to 0 and you'll get the result I had.
I didn't thought it would matter.
Please note that we're not supposed to do your custom CSS for you. That's something you're supposed to do on your own or have a web designer do for you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Crashbandi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Crashbandi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 161
- Thank you received: 8
7 years 1 month ago #310056
by Crashbandi
Replied by Crashbandi on topic Currency switcher
Brilliant, it's perfect now.
Thanks for the bit of extra support. I do realise its out of scope, but it is really appreciated. I'm learning all the time.
Regards,
Colin.
Thanks for the bit of extra support. I do realise its out of scope, but it is really appreciated. I'm learning all the time.
Regards,
Colin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds