- Posts: 161
- Thank you received: 8
Filter checkbox font.
- Crashbandi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 1 month ago #310006
by Crashbandi
Filter checkbox font. was created by Crashbandi
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.luxminime.com/en
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.21
Hi,
I'm changing the filter fonts.
I added the following css and it worked for SIZE but not for BRANDS:
.hikashop_filter_checkbox {
font-family:'helveticaregular' !important;
}
Hope you can help.
Regards,
Colin
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.21
Hi,
I'm changing the filter fonts.
I added the following css and it worked for SIZE but not for BRANDS:
.hikashop_filter_checkbox {
font-family:'helveticaregular' !important;
}
Hope you can help.
Regards,
Colin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 1 month ago #310007
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Filter checkbox font.
Hi,
I'm not seeing the issue. The font is also applied to brands on your website as far as I can see:
monosnap.com/file/1JfuEPzfrw6LX5xRpDcvAc5yxhack4
I'm not seeing the issue. The font is also applied to brands on your website as far as I can see:
monosnap.com/file/1JfuEPzfrw6LX5xRpDcvAc5yxhack4
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Crashbandi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 161
- Thank you received: 8
7 years 1 month ago #310026
by Crashbandi
Replied by Crashbandi on topic Filter checkbox font.
Ah yes, it just looks so different in upper case. Think I need some sleep.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds