- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 0
Product Images aligned left after update
- reedstickets
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 3 weeks ago #310731
by reedstickets
Product Images aligned left after update was created by reedstickets
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.casesmithcustoms.com/index.php/rack-case/cube-rack-case
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
My images used to be centered for all my products for years. Did an update and now they align to the left and look horrible. How do I fix this?
Thanks,
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
My images used to be centered for all my products for years. Did an update and now they align to the left and look horrible. How do I fix this?
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 3 weeks ago #310740
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Product Images aligned left after update
Hello,
I don't know from which HikaShop version you make your update, but you have to know that when you create a frontend customization, while an update with new html structure this custom css will be kept, and unfortunately can leads to this.
Anyway, I have your solution, you have to update your frontend file css, see my screenshot :
Around line 134, before you have this :
.hikashop_product_left_part {
text-align: center;
float: left;
width: 50%;
}
Change the width command for 100%.
Hope this will help you to solve your issue.
Regards
I don't know from which HikaShop version you make your update, but you have to know that when you create a frontend customization, while an update with new html structure this custom css will be kept, and unfortunately can leads to this.
Anyway, I have your solution, you have to update your frontend file css, see my screenshot :
Around line 134, before you have this :
.hikashop_product_left_part {
text-align: center;
float: left;
width: 50%;
}
Change the width command for 100%.
Hope this will help you to solve your issue.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- reedstickets
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 3 weeks ago #310771
by reedstickets
Replied by reedstickets on topic Product Images aligned left after update
Thanks for the help. I built this site years ago and forget what I did. Where is the frontend css?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 3 weeks ago #310773
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Images aligned left after update
Hi,
You can edit it under the "Display" tab of the HikaShop configuration:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
You can edit it under the "Display" tab of the HikaShop configuration:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds