- Posts: 85
- Thank you received: 1
Two prices (reatail and wholesale ) in xml
- oxygenvisual
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 11 months ago #312066
by oxygenvisual
Two prices (reatail and wholesale ) in xml was created by oxygenvisual
-- url of the page with the problem -- : estia-sa.com
Hi !.
In my products i want to have two prices. One retail and one wholesale .
I create a xml file via google xml hikashop plugin.
I have only one price in xml. Can i have in xml the two prices retail and wholesale?
thanks!!
Hi !.
In my products i want to have two prices. One retail and one wholesale .
I create a xml file via google xml hikashop plugin.
I have only one price in xml. Can i have in xml the two prices retail and wholesale?
thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago #312075
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Two prices (reatail and wholesale ) in xml
Hi,
Since the data is used for the indexing of your products in the Google search, you're supposed to only provide the public price of your products.
support.google.com/merchants/answer/6324371?hl=en
There is no option to do what you want in the plugin, but even if you would add that in the plugin, I don't think that it would be accepted by Google.
Since the data is used for the indexing of your products in the Google search, you're supposed to only provide the public price of your products.
support.google.com/merchants/answer/6324371?hl=en
There is no option to do what you want in the plugin, but even if you would add that in the plugin, I don't think that it would be accepted by Google.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- oxygenvisual
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 85
- Thank you received: 1
6 years 11 months ago #312086
by oxygenvisual
Replied by oxygenvisual on topic Two prices (reatail and wholesale ) in xml
Hi Nicolas
Thanks. I dont need the xml for google merchants but for others markets. I use this plugin to export the xml. Is there any other way to export xml with two prices via hikashop?
thanks again
Thanks. I dont need the xml for google merchants but for others markets. I use this plugin to export the xml. Is there any other way to export xml with two prices via hikashop?
thanks again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago #312099
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Two prices (reatail and wholesale ) in xml
Hi,
In that case, it would require some PHP modifications in the Google Products plugin code to be able to export several prices. It's totally possible.
Another thing you might want to check before going down the PHP modification, is CSVImproved.
It is integrated with HikaShop and support export XML files of Hikashop products.
However, I'm not sure how it handles the prices so I would recommend to first contact them and check with them if what you want to do is possible with it.
In that case, it would require some PHP modifications in the Google Products plugin code to be able to export several prices. It's totally possible.
Another thing you might want to check before going down the PHP modification, is CSVImproved.
It is integrated with HikaShop and support export XML files of Hikashop products.
However, I'm not sure how it handles the prices so I would recommend to first contact them and check with them if what you want to do is possible with it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: oxygenvisual
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds