- Posts: 332
- Thank you received: 6
Downgrade HikaShop
- LukeDouglas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 11 months ago #312357
by LukeDouglas
Downgrade HikaShop was created by LukeDouglas
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.10
I have a client who's needs have changed and he no longer needs the HikaShop Business version. Can HikaShop Starter be installed and take the place of HikaShop Business? If not, does the HikaShop Business need to be completely uninstalled and HikaShop Starter installed? If so, I know there is a function to import products. Is there a way to export products / categories/ etc. or everything has to be re-entered by hand?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.10
I have a client who's needs have changed and he no longer needs the HikaShop Business version. Can HikaShop Starter be installed and take the place of HikaShop Business? If not, does the HikaShop Business need to be completely uninstalled and HikaShop Starter installed? If so, I know there is a function to import products. Is there a way to export products / categories/ etc. or everything has to be re-entered by hand?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
6 years 11 months ago #312367
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Downgrade HikaShop
Hello,
Installing Hikashop starter won't do anything if you don't have any file overrides, for more information :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...-install.html#update
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Installing Hikashop starter won't do anything if you don't have any file overrides, for more information :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...-install.html#update
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- LukeDouglas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 332
- Thank you received: 6
6 years 11 months ago #312414
by LukeDouglas
Replied by LukeDouglas on topic Downgrade HikaShop
Mohamed,
I installed HikaShop Starter and it does show as the current version: HikaShop Starter 4.2.2, Joomla!™ Shopping Cart Extension
I'm not sure what issues this might cause but it looks fine to me.
Luke
I installed HikaShop Starter and it does show as the current version: HikaShop Starter 4.2.2, Joomla!™ Shopping Cart Extension
I'm not sure what issues this might cause but it looks fine to me.
Luke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
6 years 11 months ago #312423
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Downgrade HikaShop
Hello Luke,
It'll only disable commercial features, so your website should still work fine.
Kind regards,
Mohamed
It'll only disable commercial features, so your website should still work fine.
Kind regards,
Mohamed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds