Mijoshop import Available from
6 years 10 months ago #312984
by komir
Mijoshop import Available from was created by komir
Hello, I fount another bug/problem after Mijoshop import. On all imported products "Available from" is changed to 2106-02-07 06:28
I have about 1500 products. Is that possible to correct in import process or can I change it for all products in bulk?
Thank you
I have about 1500 products. Is that possible to correct in import process or can I change it for all products in bulk?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #312987
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Mijoshop import Available from
Hi,
You can easily change it for all the products in bulk.
Create a new massaction on the "product" data via the menu System>Mass actions, and use an action "update the values" on the column product_sale_start with the value 0 and process the mass action. Note that you want to change the limit to 1500 in order to apply the action on all your products and not only the first 500 (or you can do it several times with different starts).
You can easily change it for all the products in bulk.
Create a new massaction on the "product" data via the menu System>Mass actions, and use an action "update the values" on the column product_sale_start with the value 0 and process the mass action. Note that you want to change the limit to 1500 in order to apply the action on all your products and not only the first 500 (or you can do it several times with different starts).
The following user(s) said Thank You: komir
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds