- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
Error Invalid extension update
6 years 10 months ago #312995
by HarborRV
Error Invalid extension update was created by HarborRV
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
harborrvservice.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome - latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : When I try and update, I get
Error
Invalid extension update
When I try and run the update, see picture
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome - latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : When I try and update, I get
Error
Invalid extension update
When I try and run the update, see picture
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #312999
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error Invalid extension update
Hi,
I'm not sure why you would get that error. However you can circumvent it by downloading the latest version install package from the menu My account>My subscriptions on our website and installing it on your website. It will do the update like the Joomla updater would (the Joomla updater actually just downloads the latest version install package and installs it for you).
I'm not sure why you would get that error. However you can circumvent it by downloading the latest version install package from the menu My account>My subscriptions on our website and installing it on your website. It will do the update like the Joomla updater would (the Joomla updater actually just downloads the latest version install package and installs it for you).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds