- Posts: 147
- Thank you received: 8
Buttons missing in Products in the back
6 years 10 months ago #313051
by NicoW
Buttons missing in Products in the back was created by NicoW
Hi,
I have missing buttons and missing icons on buttons when editing products. I can not remove images and restrictions etc.
Hope you know what went wrong. As far i I noticed this is since the latest update.
Thank you.
I have missing buttons and missing icons on buttons when editing products. I can not remove images and restrictions etc.
Hope you know what went wrong. As far i I noticed this is since the latest update.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #313055
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Buttons missing in Products in the back
Hi,
This means that the font-awesome CSS library which handles the display of the icons is not loaded.
Normally, HikaShop loads it automatically when it loads itself.
So if you don't have it on the page it's either that you modified the database to remove the loading of font-awesome (unlikely), or you modified the HikaShop code (unlikely) to not load it, or your template (or one of its system plugin) is doing something to remove HikaShop's font-awesome library (which is fine for the frontend, but not for the backend) because it has his own font-awesome library built-in.
To me, the last case is the most likely.
So what you could do is disable the system plugins of your template temporarily via the Joomla plugins manager to confirm this, and then contact your template provider for help once you confirm that it comes from the template.
This means that the font-awesome CSS library which handles the display of the icons is not loaded.
Normally, HikaShop loads it automatically when it loads itself.
So if you don't have it on the page it's either that you modified the database to remove the loading of font-awesome (unlikely), or you modified the HikaShop code (unlikely) to not load it, or your template (or one of its system plugin) is doing something to remove HikaShop's font-awesome library (which is fine for the frontend, but not for the backend) because it has his own font-awesome library built-in.
To me, the last case is the most likely.
So what you could do is disable the system plugins of your template temporarily via the Joomla plugins manager to confirm this, and then contact your template provider for help once you confirm that it comes from the template.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NicoW
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #313175
by NicoW
Replied by NicoW on topic Buttons missing in Products in the back
Fixed! Thanks for your advise
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #313196
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Buttons missing in Products in the back
Hi,
I'm curious. How did you end up fixing the issue ?
I'm curious. How did you end up fixing the issue ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #313204
by NicoW
Replied by NicoW on topic Buttons missing in Products in the back
Hi,
I had fontawesome 0 in my database because my website ran (runs) too many fontawesome requests but this didn't have any effect in the old hikashop so I forgot about it, until now in the latest update. Hope to get all this fontawesome mess resolved in the future
I had fontawesome 0 in my database because my website ran (runs) too many fontawesome requests but this didn't have any effect in the old hikashop so I forgot about it, until now in the latest update. Hope to get all this fontawesome mess resolved in the future
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds