- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 0
payment with error message
- clairewang
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 9 months ago #313955
by clairewang
payment with error message was created by clairewang
Dear Sir/Madam,
When I wanna add the new payment plug-in, it shows error message like the attachment. What can I do? Thank you a lot.
When I wanna add the new payment plug-in, it shows error message like the attachment. What can I do? Thank you a lot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 9 months ago #313959
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic payment with error message
Hi,
Please activate the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration and try again. You should then get an error message with more information which will help us better understand why you get that error.
Please activate the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration and try again. You should then get an error message with more information which will help us better understand why you get that error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- clairewang
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 9 months ago #313971
by clairewang
Replied by clairewang on topic payment with error message
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 9 months ago #313977
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic payment with error message
Hi,
This means that there is an error in the file plugins/hikashoppayment/hsbc/hsbc.php
However, I don't see that error on my end.
So the file must have been modified on your end for some reason I don't know.
Download the HikaShop install package on our website, extract it on your computer and copy the files from the folder back/extensions/plg_hikashoppayment_hsbc/ from the the install package to the folder plugins/hikashoppayment/hsbc/ of your website via FTP.
That should hopefully fix the problem.
This means that there is an error in the file plugins/hikashoppayment/hsbc/hsbc.php
However, I don't see that error on my end.
So the file must have been modified on your end for some reason I don't know.
Download the HikaShop install package on our website, extract it on your computer and copy the files from the folder back/extensions/plg_hikashoppayment_hsbc/ from the the install package to the folder plugins/hikashoppayment/hsbc/ of your website via FTP.
That should hopefully fix the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- clairewang
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 9 months ago #313998
by clairewang
Replied by clairewang on topic payment with error message
Thank you very much, Nichlas. It works now!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds