- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
Vote_user in database all Google IP's
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 9 months ago #314101
by jouwnaambord.nl
Vote_user in database all Google IP's was created by jouwnaambord.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.14
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
Hi,
I'm a bit curious about the function of the database table hikashop_vote_user? All the stored IP's here are from Google (starting with 66.249) without a user_id (0) and I don't see any connection to another table?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.14
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
Hi,
I'm a bit curious about the function of the database table hikashop_vote_user? All the stored IP's here are from Google (starting with 66.249) without a user_id (0) and I don't see any connection to another table?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 9 months ago #314108
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Vote_user in database all Google IP's
Hi,
This table is what is registering the "helpful" / "not helpful" votes on votes.
The column vote_user_id in that table correspond to the vote_id column in the vote table (so that the system know which vote was noted as helpful/not helpful), and the column vote_user_user_id is linked to the user_id of the user column (and in that case it requires the user to be logged in to not be 0).
I would recommend to turn on the "Users must be registered to note other comments" setting in the HikaShop configuration so that anonymous helpful/not helpful votes cannot be done.
This table is what is registering the "helpful" / "not helpful" votes on votes.
The column vote_user_id in that table correspond to the vote_id column in the vote table (so that the system know which vote was noted as helpful/not helpful), and the column vote_user_user_id is linked to the user_id of the user column (and in that case it requires the user to be logged in to not be 0).
I would recommend to turn on the "Users must be registered to note other comments" setting in the HikaShop configuration so that anonymous helpful/not helpful votes cannot be done.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
6 years 9 months ago #314137
by jouwnaambord.nl
Replied by jouwnaambord.nl on topic Vote_user in database all Google IP's
Hi,
Thanks for your explanation. The helpfull function was disabled, so I don't understand why there are still so much IP's registered (all Google ip's)?
I enabled it now and changed the setting to "must be registered".
Thanks for your explanation. The helpfull function was disabled, so I don't understand why there are still so much IP's registered (all Google ip's)?
I enabled it now and changed the setting to "must be registered".
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds