- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 3
Error on products listing after update
6 years 5 months ago #317373
by yolknet
Error on products listing after update was created by yolknet
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.16
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.15
Hi,
I've updated a website to Joomla 3.9.16 and Hikashop 4.2.3. After updating, the page with a product listing has this error:
0 - Call to undefined method hikashopPaginationHelper::addMetaLinks()
Single product pages are working as normal, also the cart is working. Have tried to remove overrides or use protostar as template, but that doesn't solve the problem.
Any ideas?
Thanks.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.16
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.15
Hi,
I've updated a website to Joomla 3.9.16 and Hikashop 4.2.3. After updating, the page with a product listing has this error:
0 - Call to undefined method hikashopPaginationHelper::addMetaLinks()
Single product pages are working as normal, also the cart is working. Have tried to remove overrides or use protostar as template, but that doesn't solve the problem.
Any ideas?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #317374
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error on products listing after update
Hi,
That would indicate that the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helper/pagination.php could not be updated.
Please edit that file via FTP and look at the begining of the version. The version number of that file should be written. If it's not 4.2.3 then my theory is correct. In that case, rename the file via FTP, download the install package of the latest version on our website and install it again and it will add the file of the latest version there.
If it's not coming from this, then I don't know. I would need to do some debugging to understand better the situation. So I would need a link to the page with the issue, a backend access and a FTP access. You can provide that via our contact form along with a link to this thread for reference:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
That would indicate that the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helper/pagination.php could not be updated.
Please edit that file via FTP and look at the begining of the version. The version number of that file should be written. If it's not 4.2.3 then my theory is correct. In that case, rename the file via FTP, download the install package of the latest version on our website and install it again and it will add the file of the latest version there.
If it's not coming from this, then I don't know. I would need to do some debugging to understand better the situation. So I would need a link to the page with the issue, a backend access and a FTP access. You can provide that via our contact form along with a link to this thread for reference:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds