Skip to main content

Rebuild Thumbnails - RESOLVED

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #317474 by nomadd
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3 [2004031657]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.16

I'm having to edit a heap of images (494 of them) and re-import them
I've FTP'd them but obviously the front end hasn't changed anything as the thumbnails remain the old ones.
Can I delete the thumbnails from their respective directories and have the system rebuild those thumbnails?
If so how?
Thanks
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by nomadd.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #317483 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Rebuild Thumbnails
Hi,

Yes, you can just delete the thumbnails. The system will automatically regenerate the thumbnails when needed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum