- Posts: 637
- Thank you received: 26
Badges displayed on all products
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #317751
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Badges displayed on all products was created by Lumiga
Hi Support,
I have a small question:
After the update all badges are displayed on all products when no product or categorie is select.
Is this the new normal behavior?
It's not a big issue but this wasn't the behavior before the update.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
I have a small question:
After the update all badges are displayed on all products when no product or categorie is select.
Is this the new normal behavior?
It's not a big issue but this wasn't the behavior before the update.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Lumiga.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #317752
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Badges displayed on all products
Hi,
No, it's normal that it works like that. I would believe it was like that before too.
No, it's normal that it works like that. I would believe it was like that before too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds