Skip to main content

[SOLVED] No billing and customers data when opening Paypal orders

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #317946 by audiosonica
SORRY I PUT THIS TOPIC IN THE WRONG SECTION IT SHOULD BE POSTED IN " Sales and Orders Orders management"
Can't delete this one.

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.10
-- PHP version -- : 5.6

Hello,

I'm trying the HikaShop Starter (I'm selling files to be downloaded).

The payment procedure using Paypal sandbox works fine but when I open the orders there are no billing data or other infos about the customer.

In the configuration data you'll see php version 5.6, but I also tried with php7.1 with the same results, the billing fields of every order are empty.

I attach two printscreens. The first with my paypal plugin settings and the second showing one example of empty order.
What I need is to get billing infos from the customer's paypal account.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Marco

Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by audiosonica. Reason: SORRY I PUT THIS TOPIC IN THE WRONG SECTION IT SHOULD BE POSTED IN " Sales and Orders Orders management"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #317949 by nicolas
Hi,

If you want to get the billing information from the PayPal account, then you need to use the payment method PayPal Express Checkout so that the checkout happens on PayPal's side and then HikaShop will gather the data for the order.
Otherwise, you need to add back the "login" and "address" views that you removed from your checkout workflow so that HikaShop can gather the information, add it to the order, and then pass it on to PayPal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #318019 by audiosonica
Hi Nicolas,

that worked! I can go on with the development now.

Thank you for your very quick help.

Marco
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by audiosonica.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum