- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 1
Save new shipping address first before I can continue
6 years 5 months ago #318280
by publiduty
Save new shipping address first before I can continue was created by publiduty
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.paradepot.ch
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
It is not very user friendly if I have after registration to save the new shipping address first before I can continue.
Is there another option?
Where can I translate new shipping address?
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
It is not very user friendly if I have after registration to save the new shipping address first before I can continue.
Is there another option?
Where can I translate new shipping address?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #318281
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Save new shipping address first before I can continue
Hi,
You don't need to save it. You can directly click on the "next" button.
If you want to hide the save button there, you can use some CSS.
If you want to change some of the text of the interface, you can use translation overrides:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
You don't need to save it. You can directly click on the "next" button.
If you want to hide the save button there, you can use some CSS.
If you want to change some of the text of the interface, you can use translation overrides:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #318320
by publiduty
Replied by publiduty on topic Save new shipping address first before I can continue
Thank you, but i can't find «New shipping address»
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #318322
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Save new shipping address first before I can continue
Hi,
It's on the line 3316 of the English language file:
monosnap.com/file/0lfsnpRtoe3QZ0oMETvyWwHIyESSfx
It's on the line 3316 of the English language file:
monosnap.com/file/0lfsnpRtoe3QZ0oMETvyWwHIyESSfx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds