- Posts: 637
- Thank you received: 26
I can't get the new multilingualism feature from 4.3.0 work
6 years 5 months ago #318393
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
Hi,
I don't know what I do wrong but in my case the test product won't show up in English.
See here, the text is on the /en/ url the same as in Dutch:
As you can see we filled in the English text but I don't know why it don't show up:
So what do we wrong in our situation?
Hope you can help me.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Hi,
I don't know what I do wrong but in my case the test product won't show up in English.
See here, the text is on the /en/ url the same as in Dutch:
This message contains confidential information
As you can see we filled in the English text but I don't know why it don't show up:
So what do we wrong in our situation?
Hope you can help me.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #318440
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I can't get the new multilingualism feature from 4.3.0 work
Hi,
First, please check if it works with a product without variants.
Then, please check if you get the translation key added to the translation override (via the Languages tab of the HikaShop configuration).
Finally, for the description, I would recommend to change your main description to something like MY_PRODUCT_XXX_DESCRIPTION and then enter the description in all the languages so that the translation key is not super long.
First, please check if it works with a product without variants.
Then, please check if you get the translation key added to the translation override (via the Languages tab of the HikaShop configuration).
Finally, for the description, I would recommend to change your main description to something like MY_PRODUCT_XXX_DESCRIPTION and then enter the description in all the languages so that the translation key is not super long.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds