- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Will Image Size Change On Upgrade
6 years 4 months ago #319439
by MyWorld
Will Image Size Change On Upgrade was created by MyWorld
When I change the image size in Display > Views, will it change when I upgrade? If so, what is the best way to change the image size so that it is not overriden when I upgrade?
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #319443
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Will Image Size Change On Upgrade
No it won't as your overrides won't be removed when you update HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #319500
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Will Image Size Change On Upgrade
OK. Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds