- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
Resize Ajax Image Custom Field
- weechengkhor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 3 months ago #320727
by weechengkhor
Resize Ajax Image Custom Field was created by weechengkhor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #320732
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Resize Ajax Image Custom Field
Hi,
From what I can see on your screenshot, the size is 100*100 px.
It's probably the CSS of your template which forces the images's size to be reduced to as little as possible by the browser.
I would need a link to that page to be able to check the CSS there and tell you what to do exactly.
From what I can see on your screenshot, the size is 100*100 px.
It's probably the CSS of your template which forces the images's size to be reduced to as little as possible by the browser.
I would need a link to that page to be able to check the CSS there and tell you what to do exactly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds