- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 1
Empty page on product listing
6 years 1 day ago #324485
by sitemoves
Empty page on product listing was created by sitemoves
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
nimis.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.21
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
Hi,
I made a site on a test server, everything is OK
On theop11.sg-host.com/alle-opleidingen.html you can see the product listing works
But now I have moved the site to the actual server and now the product listing gives an empty page nimis.nl/alle-opleidingen.html
What is going on here?
Hope someone can help me
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.21
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
Hi,
I made a site on a test server, everything is OK
On theop11.sg-host.com/alle-opleidingen.html you can see the product listing works
But now I have moved the site to the actual server and now the product listing gives an empty page nimis.nl/alle-opleidingen.html
What is going on here?
Hope someone can help me
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 1 day ago #324489
by sitemoves
Replied by sitemoves on topic Empty page on product listing
Found the solution.
I forgot the set all sub elements
I forgot the set all sub elements
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 1 day ago #324490
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Empty page on product listing
Hi,
I checked the situation but both pages display the same. Here is a screenshot of the second link:
monosnap.com/file/YKbcj3jTTlICYNhK9k7fIhYLSYyDbA
I checked the situation but both pages display the same. Here is a screenshot of the second link:
monosnap.com/file/YKbcj3jTTlICYNhK9k7fIhYLSYyDbA
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds