- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 2
Log out as guest
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #324576
by MH1981
Log out as guest was created by MH1981
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22
After an update to 4.4.0 business it is no longer possible to log out as a guest, I receive comments from our customers.
Am I missing something?
Cache has been cleared several times but I only get the registration screen.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22
After an update to 4.4.0 business it is no longer possible to log out as a guest, I receive comments from our customers.
Am I missing something?
Cache has been cleared several times but I only get the registration screen.
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by MH1981.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 11 months ago #324588
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Log out as guest
Hi,
I'm not able to reproduce the problem on my end and I checked the code changes we made in the 4.4.0 and nothing was done close to that capability.
Also, on your screenshot, you didn't enter yet your email address, so it's normal that you don't get the button "change guest information" yet to be able to go back to the guest form.
I'm not able to reproduce the problem on my end and I checked the code changes we made in the 4.4.0 and nothing was done close to that capability.
Also, on your screenshot, you didn't enter yet your email address, so it's normal that you don't get the button "change guest information" yet to be able to go back to the guest form.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 11 months ago #324596
by MH1981
Replied by MH1981 on topic Log out as guest
maybe I wasn't clear enough, that's because of my experience (none)
But here are some screenshots.
what am I doing that I can't see the checkout as guest anymore.
But here are some screenshots.
what am I doing that I can't see the checkout as guest anymore.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 11 months ago #324607
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Log out as guest
Hi,
Ok, thanks.
I think you have the same problem as here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/900929-g...-showing.html#324606
Please follow the instructions there and it should fix the problem.
Ok, thanks.
I think you have the same problem as here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/900929-g...-showing.html#324606
Please follow the instructions there and it should fix the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds