- Posts: 1184
- Thank you received: 13
obsidev_shipping_weights
5 years 11 months ago #325529
by verzevoul
obsidev_shipping_weights was created by verzevoul
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
Hello!
Recently I used the plugin with no problems (1-2 months ago)
In this intallation , with no limits plugin doesn t apear on checkout. Can you please help?
I bought it more than 1 year ago but it worked 1-2 months ago.
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
Hello!
Recently I used the plugin with no problems (1-2 months ago)
In this intallation , with no limits plugin doesn t apear on checkout. Can you please help?
This message contains confidential information
I bought it more than 1 year ago but it worked 1-2 months ago.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #325537
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic obsidev_shipping_weights
Hello,
Of course we can help !
First some checks, can you process a test with a default template like ProtoStar, and of course tell us if that solve your issue.
Then, provide your plugin configuration screenshot, please.
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
Of course we can help !
First some checks, can you process a test with a default template like ProtoStar, and of course tell us if that solve your issue.
Then, provide your plugin configuration screenshot, please.
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 11 months ago #325573
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic obsidev_shipping_weights
Thank yoi for your answer.
I tried both default template but still.
I attached the config
I tried both default template but still.
I attached the config
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 11 months ago #325577
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic obsidev_shipping_weights
Hello,
You have to click on the "add" button and set entries for the different weights.
Regards,
You have to click on the "add" button and set entries for the different weights.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds