- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 9
Custom Field Price No Longer Updating Cart
- Leilahodgkins
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
5 years 10 months ago #326941
by Leilahodgkins
Custom Field Price No Longer Updating Cart was created by Leilahodgkins
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
Hi there,
We are using the Custom Field Price plugin to add a price for gift wrap at the checkout.
It was working fine until now! The option is still there in the checkout but when you select to have gift wrap it does not update the cost in the basket.
Could this be to do with the latest Hikashop update? I need an urgent reply as my client is taking a lot of orders for Christmas.
I don't know what other information to give you as I have not made any other changes to the checkout.
Many thanks
Leila
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
Hi there,
We are using the Custom Field Price plugin to add a price for gift wrap at the checkout.
It was working fine until now! The option is still there in the checkout but when you select to have gift wrap it does not update the cost in the basket.
Could this be to do with the latest Hikashop update? I need an urgent reply as my client is taking a lot of orders for Christmas.
I don't know what other information to give you as I have not made any other changes to the checkout.
Many thanks
Leila
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Leilahodgkins
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 9
5 years 10 months ago #326942
by Leilahodgkins
Replied by Leilahodgkins on topic Custom Field Price No Longer Updating Cart
So so sorry - please do not bother to reply. It's my fault, it is fixed now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds