- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 2
How to set up products as renewable subscriptions
- andrewwinkler
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #327830
by andrewwinkler
How to set up products as renewable subscriptions was created by andrewwinkler
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
I'm in the process of migrating from j2store to HikaShop. My site's products are downloadable joomla extensions, templates, and web hosting plans, in other words, it's all subscription-based. I can't work out how to configure the HikaShop products as one-off or renewable subscriptions.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
I'm in the process of migrating from j2store to HikaShop. My site's products are downloadable joomla extensions, templates, and web hosting plans, in other words, it's all subscription-based. I can't work out how to configure the HikaShop products as one-off or renewable subscriptions.
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by andrewwinkler.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #327834
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic How to set up products as renewable subscriptions
Hello,
For manage a complete subscription system with HikaShop, I think your solution is here .
Hope this will fit your expectations.
Regards
For manage a complete subscription system with HikaShop, I think your solution is here .
Hope this will fit your expectations.
Regards
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds