- Posts: 324
- Thank you received: 4
Multiple user types
5 years 5 months ago #332220
by DogPeople
Multiple user types was created by DogPeople
Hi,
I have Hikashop with Hikamarket on my site. I've created two user groups in Joomla ACL - Sellers and Shoppers.
How do I give them the option to choose their registration type when they sign up? The standard Hikashop registration form doesn't have that option. Please advise.
Regards,
Tamara
I have Hikashop with Hikamarket on my site. I've created two user groups in Joomla ACL - Sellers and Shoppers.
How do I give them the option to choose their registration type when they sign up? The standard Hikashop registration form doesn't have that option. Please advise.
Regards,
Tamara
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #332231
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Multiple user types
Hello,
We aren't sure to understand what you means by "choose their registration type when they sign up?", and so can you details this idea.
If you want to assign automatically new user to group or another, we think that the most simple is to do like this :
1. Create an Address custom field to allow new user to define them self
2. And create a Mass Actions that will add to new user a group or another from his answer to previous Address custom field.
Awaiting your returns to elaborate more.
Regards
We aren't sure to understand what you means by "choose their registration type when they sign up?", and so can you details this idea.
If you want to assign automatically new user to group or another, we think that the most simple is to do like this :
1. Create an Address custom field to allow new user to define them self
2. And create a Mass Actions that will add to new user a group or another from his answer to previous Address custom field.
Awaiting your returns to elaborate more.
Regards
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds