- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Looking for expert freelancer to fix Hika shop checkout
5 years 4 months ago #332598
by Debra515
Looking for expert freelancer to fix Hika shop checkout was created by Debra515
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential 4.4.1 [2103091852]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.921
Hello,
I'm looking for a expert in Hika Shop and Joomla to fix the updated Hika Shop check-out process. Also having problems with the creation of accounts since I downloaded the updated Hika Shop. My current guy tried to update it but doesn't have the knowledge for the problem. I don't hear back from him anymore.
Please contact me through the cyclediet.com (I am a Dietitian, not a software expert) if you can help me.
Thanks in advance for considerations.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.921
Hello,
I'm looking for a expert in Hika Shop and Joomla to fix the updated Hika Shop check-out process. Also having problems with the creation of accounts since I downloaded the updated Hika Shop. My current guy tried to update it but doesn't have the knowledge for the problem. I don't hear back from him anymore.
Please contact me through the cyclediet.com (I am a Dietitian, not a software expert) if you can help me.
Thanks in advance for considerations.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 4 months ago #332751
by Carter-W
Replied by Carter-W on topic Looking for expert freelancer to fix Hika shop checkout
Hello There,
Hope you are doing well!!
I can help you to fix Hika shop check out.
Please reach to me at my email : carter@cisinlabs.com for further discussion.
Awaiting your response.
Best Regards
Carter W
Hope you are doing well!!
I can help you to fix Hika shop check out.
Please reach to me at my email : carter@cisinlabs.com for further discussion.
Awaiting your response.
Best Regards
Carter W
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds