- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 3
css question
5 years 4 months ago #333187
by dean
css question was created by dean
#hikashop_category_information_menu_234
Is the above element category specific or "item" specific? I want to change the current backgrounds displayed for each product to black, instead of white.
Is the above element category specific or "item" specific? I want to change the current backgrounds displayed for each product to black, instead of white.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #333243
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic css question
Hello,
That css ID will point to every element displayed by the Hikashop content menu which have the ID 234.
Can you give us a link to the page you want to change and show us some screenshots of how you want to change it ? Thank you.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
That css ID will point to every element displayed by the Hikashop content menu which have the ID 234.
Can you give us a link to the page you want to change and show us some screenshots of how you want to change it ? Thank you.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 3 months ago #333296
by dean
Replied by dean on topic css question
if you look at the Shopping Cart and hover over the cart item the background is white. I want it to be black, and I want to modify the text content in there..... but you can close this one as I have raise another ticket for that issue... thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds