- Posts: 254
- Thank you received: 2
Address field will not show
4 years 10 months ago #336892
by bigfoot
Address field will not show was created by bigfoot
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
lapeercountyconcertchoir.com/index.php/c...concert-tickets.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Opera
I had a version of hika business on this site that was old and I changed it to hika starter and then hika essentials. I was trying to get the checkout working as a guest. Now I cannot get the address field to load at all. Attached are screen shots of the setup. We have not used the ecommerce part of this site in 2 years because of covid. Any direction to resolve this?
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Opera
I had a version of hika business on this site that was old and I changed it to hika starter and then hika essentials. I was trying to get the checkout working as a guest. Now I cannot get the address field to load at all. Attached are screen shots of the setup. We have not used the ecommerce part of this site in 2 years because of covid. Any direction to resolve this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 10 months ago #336895
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Address field will not show
Hi,
You also need to add the "login" view. The "address" view will only show if the user is logged in as a normal user, or if he entered his email address in the guest form of the "login" view.
You also need to add the "login" view. The "address" view will only show if the user is logged in as a normal user, or if he entered his email address in the guest form of the "login" view.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 10 months ago #336902
by bigfoot
Replied by bigfoot on topic Address field will not show
Thanks - That did it!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds