Database Size Issue
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
4 years 3 months ago #342571
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Database Size Issue was created by Dragon41673
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.9
Just got a notification from my Hosting company that my database has exceeded the limit.
Seems hikashop_email_log is 710mb
Can I bring this file under control?
Any help would be appreciated. I have 2 days to fix it or they say my database will be limited causing site issues.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.9
Just got a notification from my Hosting company that my database has exceeded the limit.
Seems hikashop_email_log is 710mb
Can I bring this file under control?
Any help would be appreciated. I have 2 days to fix it or they say my database will be limited causing site issues.
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
4 years 3 months ago #342572
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Replied by Dragon41673 on topic Database Size Issue
I may have just found the issue searching on many other terms for this problem. I will post again if it doesn't work after my Cron.
Found a post for Email History, and seems to be related so I will post once my Con finishes as I now have it set for roughly 6 months of logs after backing up the database.
Found a post for Email History, and seems to be related so I will post once my Con finishes as I now have it set for roughly 6 months of logs after backing up the database.
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
4 years 3 months ago #342574
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Replied by Dragon41673 on topic Database Size Issue
Ok...so setting it to 6 months did nothing, file is the same size it was previous to the cron. How can I fix this?
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 3 months ago #342580
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Database Size Issue
Hi,
Go in your PHPMyAdmin and look at that table. There, "empty" it with the empty button:
techglimpse.com/delete-records-table-phpmyadmin/
That will remove all the emails logged in the Clients>Emails history.
Also, setting a limit in the email log plugin will also help avoid this problem from happening again.
Go in your PHPMyAdmin and look at that table. There, "empty" it with the empty button:
techglimpse.com/delete-records-table-phpmyadmin/
That will remove all the emails logged in the Clients>Emails history.
Also, setting a limit in the email log plugin will also help avoid this problem from happening again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
4 years 3 months ago #342597
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Replied by Dragon41673 on topic Database Size Issue
Thank you Nicolas...I thought that may be the resolution, but may I ask...as I'm no database expert like you guys, this will have no impact on my site correct? I realize it's just a "log" but I just want to be sure.
Thank you
Thank you
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 3 months ago #342598
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Database Size Issue
Hi,
It won't have any impact. As I said, it will just remove the emails in the email history area.
It won't have any impact. As I said, it will just remove the emails in the email history area.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
4 years 3 months ago #342607
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Replied by Dragon41673 on topic Database Size Issue
Fantastic...thank you sir!
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.262 seconds