Skip to main content

Hide certain products from Category Listing

More
4 years 1 month ago #344084 by affaf1952
Hello,
I have created a menu button order now, then under that, we listed Hikashop Category Listings, then one of the categories has products and some of these products are considered options, which means we don't want them to show up in the category listing however they still have to be published, thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #344085 by affaf1952
Nevermind I figured it out; I created a new category, then I unpublish it, I add all the products that I don't want to show up in this category again thank you for the Awesome extension and excellent hikashop team, thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum