- Posts: 461
- Thank you received: 36
Panama Sub-Zones - update
3 years 7 months ago #349540
by joomleb
Panama Sub-Zones - update was created by joomleb
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.1
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi guys,
if you want update them by default for the next release, these are the updated Panama Provinces (States > the Panama "Sub-Zones") for the #_hikashop_zone (zone_name, (zone_name_english are the same as zone_name), zone_code_2, zone_code_3) VALUES:
'Bocas del Toro', 'PA-1', 'PA-1'
'Coclé', 'PA-2', 'PA-2'
'Colón', 'PA-3', 'PA-3'
'Chiriquí', 'PA-4', 'PA-4'
'Darién', 'PA-5', 'PA-5'
'Herrera', 'PA-6', 'PA-6'
'Los Santos', 'PA-7', 'PA-7'
'Panamá', 'PA-8', 'PA-8'
'Veraguas', 'PA-9', 'PA-9'
'Panamá Oeste', 'PA-10', 'PA-10'
'Emberá', 'PA-EM', 'PA-EM'
'Guna Yala', 'PA-KY', 'PA-KY'
'Ngäbe-Buglé', 'PA-NB', 'PA-NB'
'Naso Tjër Di', 'PA-NT', 'PA-NT'
This last one is a new "Comarca" Province (State) created on 4th December 2020: es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comarca_Naso_Tj%C3%ABr_Di
Here the updated list: es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:Provincias_y...genas_de_Panam%C3%A1
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi guys,
if you want update them by default for the next release, these are the updated Panama Provinces (States > the Panama "Sub-Zones") for the #_hikashop_zone (zone_name, (zone_name_english are the same as zone_name), zone_code_2, zone_code_3) VALUES:
'Bocas del Toro', 'PA-1', 'PA-1'
'Coclé', 'PA-2', 'PA-2'
'Colón', 'PA-3', 'PA-3'
'Chiriquí', 'PA-4', 'PA-4'
'Darién', 'PA-5', 'PA-5'
'Herrera', 'PA-6', 'PA-6'
'Los Santos', 'PA-7', 'PA-7'
'Panamá', 'PA-8', 'PA-8'
'Veraguas', 'PA-9', 'PA-9'
'Panamá Oeste', 'PA-10', 'PA-10'
'Emberá', 'PA-EM', 'PA-EM'
'Guna Yala', 'PA-KY', 'PA-KY'
'Ngäbe-Buglé', 'PA-NB', 'PA-NB'
'Naso Tjër Di', 'PA-NT', 'PA-NT'
This last one is a new "Comarca" Province (State) created on 4th December 2020: es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comarca_Naso_Tj%C3%ABr_Di
Here the updated list: es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:Provincias_y...genas_de_Panam%C3%A1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 7 months ago #349549
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Panama Sub-Zones - update
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback.
We're going to add these changes to the next version of HikaShop.
Thank you for your feedback.
We're going to add these changes to the next version of HikaShop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joomleb
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 2 weeks ago #355146
by joomleb
Replied by joomleb on topic Panama Sub-Zones - update
Hi Nicolas,
as far as I see, in HikaShop 4.7.5 still it has not been added.
Please, Can you confirm?
as far as I see, in HikaShop 4.7.5 still it has not been added.
Please, Can you confirm?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 1 week ago #355166
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Panama Sub-Zones - update
Hi,
I can confirm that this change has been added to HikaShop and is present in HikaShop 4.7.5 and HikaShop 5.0.0
As per our changelog, it was added in HikaShop 4.7.2:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
But if you install a new HikaShop, I can guarantee that you'll get these zones.
I can confirm that this change has been added to HikaShop and is present in HikaShop 4.7.5 and HikaShop 5.0.0
As per our changelog, it was added in HikaShop 4.7.2:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
Note that if you've been updating your HikaShop from older versions, and if you created extra zones before, then the zone might not be added during the update process because the zone_id used for the new zones might already be used by your extra zones.We've updated the list of states (provinces) for Panama.
But if you install a new HikaShop, I can guarantee that you'll get these zones.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 1 week ago #355178
by joomleb
Replied by joomleb on topic Panama Sub-Zones - update
Hi Nicolas,
I tested it on a new Joomla 4.3.4 + HikaShop 4.7.5 installation.
You are right, I made a mistake during my searches due to an ordering issue, there are two "bad rows", I add for you an image here:
- the "Uttar Pradesh" have spaces saved before the names
- the "Malta" row have spaces saved instead the "Malta" names
Also, there are some mistakes in the Panama records (here in red):
- 4576 - 'Emberá-Wounaan', 'Emberá-Wounaan', 'PA-EW', 'PA-EW'
- 2834 - 'Guna Yala', 'Guna Yala', 'PA-GY', 'PA-GY'
You can check them here:
es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:Provincias...n_nivel_de_provincia
PS - As far as I know, the zone_namekey shouldn't change, Right?
I tested it on a new Joomla 4.3.4 + HikaShop 4.7.5 installation.
You are right, I made a mistake during my searches due to an ordering issue, there are two "bad rows", I add for you an image here:
- the "Uttar Pradesh" have spaces saved before the names
- the "Malta" row have spaces saved instead the "Malta" names
Also, there are some mistakes in the Panama records (here in red):
- 4576 - 'Emberá-Wounaan', 'Emberá-Wounaan', 'PA-EW', 'PA-EW'
- 2834 - 'Guna Yala', 'Guna Yala', 'PA-GY', 'PA-GY'
You can check them here:
es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:Provincias...n_nivel_de_provincia
PS - As far as I know, the zone_namekey shouldn't change, Right?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 1 week ago #355182
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Panama Sub-Zones - update
Hi,
Thanks for the feedback. I've applied these on our end for the next version.
The namekey indeed won't change.
Thanks for the feedback. I've applied these on our end for the next version.
The namekey indeed won't change.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joomleb
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 1 week ago #355235
by joomleb
Replied by joomleb on topic Panama Sub-Zones - update
Hi Nicolas
Sorry. Please, put this in stand-by few hours.
The ISO page has the same inconsistencies: www.iso.org/obp/ui/#iso:code:3166:PA
So, I wrote to ISO to clarify them.
I will be back here as they will reply...
Sorry. Please, put this in stand-by few hours.
The ISO page has the same inconsistencies: www.iso.org/obp/ui/#iso:code:3166:PA
So, I wrote to ISO to clarify them.
I will be back here as they will reply...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds