- Posts: 195
- Thank you received: 18
PayPal stopped working
3 years 6 months ago #350384
by Sandra74
PayPal stopped working was created by Sandra74
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.caribbeanonlineshop.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.2
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.9
-- PHP version -- : 8.1.14
Hi,
I noticed an issue with Paypal. It was working fine but when I tested it today, it doesn't anymore.
It displays this message:
The payment request was refused by PayPal. Please click here to return to the checkout.
[PAYPAL_REQUEST_ID_REQUIRED] A PayPal-Request-Id is required if you are trying to process payment for an Order. Please specify a PayPal-Request-Id or Create the Order without a 'payment_source' specified.
Do you know what I missed?
Thanks in advance for your help
Sandra
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.2
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.9
-- PHP version -- : 8.1.14
Hi,
I noticed an issue with Paypal. It was working fine but when I tested it today, it doesn't anymore.
It displays this message:
The payment request was refused by PayPal. Please click here to return to the checkout.
[PAYPAL_REQUEST_ID_REQUIRED] A PayPal-Request-Id is required if you are trying to process payment for an Order. Please specify a PayPal-Request-Id or Create the Order without a 'payment_source' specified.
Do you know what I missed?
Thanks in advance for your help
Sandra
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 6 months ago #350392
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PayPal stopped working
Hi,
I think the issue is caused by changes we made in the plugin in the 4.7.2
I've made a patch which should help.
Download again the install package of the 4.7.2 on our website and install it on yours and it should work properly.
I think the issue is caused by changes we made in the plugin in the 4.7.2
I've made a patch which should help.
Download again the install package of the 4.7.2 on our website and install it on yours and it should work properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 6 months ago #350424
by Sandra74
Replied by Sandra74 on topic PayPal stopped working
Thanks Nicolas. Yes it works fine now.
Sandra
Sandra
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds