- Posts: 173
- Thank you received: 8
Where is the data held for the customised views?
3 years 3 months ago #352803
by ianspeed
Where is the data held for the customised views? was created by ianspeed
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.4
-- Joomla version -- : Latest
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error
I want to dump selective tables, i.e characteristics, product, orders etc, to my Joomla4 version of Hikashop, what I don't want to do is copy over the old views as this would wipe out some of my fixes/changes in the Joomla4 version before I put it live and replace the old Joomla3. So my question is where is the data held for customised views?
Thanks in advance,
Ian
-- Joomla version -- : Latest
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error
I want to dump selective tables, i.e characteristics, product, orders etc, to my Joomla4 version of Hikashop, what I don't want to do is copy over the old views as this would wipe out some of my fixes/changes in the Joomla4 version before I put it live and replace the old Joomla3. So my question is where is the data held for customised views?
Thanks in advance,
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 3 months ago #352805
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Where is the data held for the customised views?
Hi,
The view overrides you create in Display>Views are stored in the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/
The view overrides you create in Display>Views are stored in the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/
The following user(s) said Thank You: ianspeed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds