- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 4
Report Widget.php
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #353704
by Agabl123
Report Widget.php was created by Agabl123
We use the report widget.php to import orders which are confirmed to our GLS portal. (located administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes)
Now we have implemented an additional field called address_housenumber.
What must be done so that widget.php also gets the new field from the database?
BR Anita
Now we have implemented an additional field called address_housenumber.
What must be done so that widget.php also gets the new field from the database?
BR Anita
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Agabl123.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 2 months ago #353710
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Report Widget.php
Hi,
I must be missing something.
The widget.php file in there is to generate reports in the Orders>Reports menu of HikaShop.
It has no link with the capability of importing orders, which HikaShop doesn't have.
To import orders in HikaShop, we usually recommand using RO CSVI, which has that capability.
So I'm a bit lost since you seem to know more than me about the situation, for me to be able to say anything useful to you about your question.
I must be missing something.
The widget.php file in there is to generate reports in the Orders>Reports menu of HikaShop.
It has no link with the capability of importing orders, which HikaShop doesn't have.
To import orders in HikaShop, we usually recommand using RO CSVI, which has that capability.
So I'm a bit lost since you seem to know more than me about the situation, for me to be able to say anything useful to you about your question.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 2 months ago #353719
by Agabl123
Replied by Agabl123 on topic Report Widget.php
Thanks for your reply. Yes we use this report (widget.php) to have a file which will be imported into our GLS portal. It works fine but now we have split the field address_street which was containing street and housenumber into two seperate fields (one is containing the street and the other housenumber). the report only brings address_steet. What must be done so that the report also can bring the field house_number?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 2 months ago #353721
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Report Widget.php
How are you using widget.php to do that ? Did you add custom code in there ?
What is your code ?
Or are you using the interface to generate the CSV file ? Where exactly ?
Could you provide a copy of the CSV you currently generate so that we can get a better picture of the situation ?
I know how to split the address_street in PHP. It's just one line of code:
But without more context, I can't say for sure what needs to be done.
What is your code ?
Or are you using the interface to generate the CSV file ? Where exactly ?
Could you provide a copy of the CSV you currently generate so that we can get a better picture of the situation ?
I know how to split the address_street in PHP. It's just one line of code:
Code:
list($house_number, $street) = explode($address_street, '', 2);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 2 months ago #353737
by Agabl123
Replied by Agabl123 on topic Report Widget.php
we use the report "order to ship" - there is no custom code whithin it - we only use the interface. I would like to have this report to have my new custom field address_housenumber
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 2 months ago #353738
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Report Widget.php
Hi,
I'm sorry but I still not clear on what you want to do.
You said "I would like to have this report to have my new custom field address_housenumber".
But in the CSV you provided, the address_housenumber field is already there:
i.imgur.com/ZXnoeaX.png
So are you saying you want that field somewhere else ? Where ?
I'm sorry but I still not clear on what you want to do.
You said "I would like to have this report to have my new custom field address_housenumber".
But in the CSV you provided, the address_housenumber field is already there:
i.imgur.com/ZXnoeaX.png
So are you saying you want that field somewhere else ? Where ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agabl123
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds