- Posts: 317
- Thank you received: 20
wysiwyg editor not working. why?
2 years 11 months ago #356380
by jgribble
wysiwyg editor not working. why? was created by jgribble
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
whitewatermarineinc.com/buy-boat-lifelin...tanchions-buy-online
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : 4
Maybe this is just a setting. I put up with it since in know HTML and am comfortable writing code. In the description and custom fields, we can only edit HTML. The editor field is blank. It's just dead. Cannot even copy content into it. Click there and I get no cursor. I am searching for the answer in the forum and elsewhere. Thank you for any help.
-Jim Gribble
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : 4
Maybe this is just a setting. I put up with it since in know HTML and am comfortable writing code. In the description and custom fields, we can only edit HTML. The editor field is blank. It's just dead. Cannot even copy content into it. Click there and I get no cursor. I am searching for the answer in the forum and elsewhere. Thank you for any help.
-Jim Gribble
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 11 months ago #356389
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic wysiwyg editor not working. why?
Hi,
Try, changing the "HTML editor" under the Advanced tab of the HikaShop configuration.
Also, you can try clicking on the "Deactivate form customization" button at the bottom of the product edit form. Sometimes, it can help avoid problems with HTML editors.
Try, changing the "HTML editor" under the Advanced tab of the HikaShop configuration.
Also, you can try clicking on the "Deactivate form customization" button at the bottom of the product edit form. Sometimes, it can help avoid problems with HTML editors.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 11 months ago #356395
by jgribble
Replied by jgribble on topic wysiwyg editor not working. why?
Thanks for the tip. We are finally making our first paid sales. Off and running.
-Jim Gribble
-Jim Gribble
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds