- Posts: 465
- Thank you received: 19
Portfolio
- Reincidente
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
2 years 6 months ago #359607
by Reincidente
Portfolio was created by Reincidente
Hi.
Do you have a portfolio with the different ways of presenting the characteristics of a product?
I want to give an image of my more innovative website and I would like to see options.
In our case, the same product can have many different characteristics (the size, image and price may vary in each of them). I would like to know what options I can have with Hikashop.
Do you have a portfolio with the different ways of presenting the characteristics of a product?
I want to give an image of my more innovative website and I would like to see options.
In our case, the same product can have many different characteristics (the size, image and price may vary in each of them). I would like to know what options I can have with Hikashop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #359615
by Philip
Hello,
No, there is no portofolio, but note that by changing this option in HikaShop Configuration, Display tab :
The "Characteristics selection method" option to select the display type, AND if you select "Yes" in the "Characteristics dynamic display" option, then your different characteristic options will appear one after the other.
Regards
No, there is no portofolio, but note that by changing this option in HikaShop Configuration, Display tab :
The "Characteristics selection method" option to select the display type, AND if you select "Yes" in the "Characteristics dynamic display" option, then your different characteristic options will appear one after the other.
Regards
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds