Vat number field condition
2 years 2 months ago #362262
by Joomill
Vat number field condition was created by Joomill
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3
Hi,
I have a company name and vat number field with both the same setup.
Both are limited to the type field business.
The company name field is hidden when you select private (as expected) but the vat number always shows up.
I see a js error in the console and the display none is not added to the vat number field
it worked fine before i updated to 5.1.0
Can you have a look at it?
Thanks in advance.
Jeroen Moolenschot
-- Joomla version -- : 3
Hi,
I have a company name and vat number field with both the same setup.
Both are limited to the type field business.
The company name field is hidden when you select private (as expected) but the vat number always shows up.
I see a js error in the console and the display none is not added to the vat number field
it worked fine before i updated to 5.1.0
Can you have a look at it?
Thanks in advance.
Jeroen Moolenschot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 2 months ago #362264
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Vat number field condition
Hi,
We've added a hotfix for this issue 1 or 2 weeks ago. Download again the install package of the 5.1.0 on our website and install it on yours and you'll have the patch.
We've added a hotfix for this issue 1 or 2 weeks ago. Download again the install package of the 5.1.0 on our website and install it on yours and you'll have the patch.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 2 months ago #362268
by Joomill
Replied by Joomill on topic Vat number field condition
Hi Nicolas,
I have installed HikaShop Business 5.1.0 [2407230911] from today
But no difference here. Can you check it?
kind regards
I have installed HikaShop Business 5.1.0 [2407230911] from today
But no difference here. Can you check it?
kind regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 2 months ago #362269
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Vat number field condition
Hi,
I don't see any error in the console on your URL anymore.
And the VAT number field doesn't "always shows up" like you said in your first message.
So to me, the problem you had is fixed.
Now, contrary to what you said you wanted, the VAT number field displays when you select "private" instead of "company". This looks to me that it's a configuration issue of the VAT field's "Display limited to" setting.
Could you please check ?
I don't see any error in the console on your URL anymore.
And the VAT number field doesn't "always shows up" like you said in your first message.
So to me, the problem you had is fixed.
Now, contrary to what you said you wanted, the VAT number field displays when you select "private" instead of "company". This looks to me that it's a configuration issue of the VAT field's "Display limited to" setting.
Could you please check ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 2 months ago #362273
by Joomill
Replied by Joomill on topic Vat number field condition
Thank you
I think it was a chach-something that i still saw the field. now it works.
I set it up the right way now.
Thanks!
I think it was a chach-something that i still saw the field. now it works.
I set it up the right way now.
Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds