- Posts: 465
- Thank you received: 19
Error / Remarketing / Ads
- Reincidente
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
1 year 11 months ago #363832
by Reincidente
Error / Remarketing / Ads was created by Reincidente
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : You have configured the remarketing plugin of HikaShop with a wrong Adword ID. It should be a number. Please edit it via the Joomla plugins manager and correct it.
Hello Nicolas.
When I access the url of the screenshot (at the moment I have not detected any more pages) the following error appears: You have configured the remarketing plugin of HikaShop with a wrong Adword ID. It should be a number. Please edit it via the Joomla plugins manager and correct it.
I have reviewed the remarketing plugin and I have the code as it appears in Google Ads with the format: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Hello Nicolas.
When I access the url of the screenshot (at the moment I have not detected any more pages) the following error appears: You have configured the remarketing plugin of HikaShop with a wrong Adword ID. It should be a number. Please edit it via the Joomla plugins manager and correct it.
I have reviewed the remarketing plugin and I have the code as it appears in Google Ads with the format: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1 year 11 months ago #363837
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error / Remarketing / Ads
Hi,
The Remarketing plugin is for Google Ads (also known as Google Adwords). You can find your ID in your Google Ads account:
support.google.com/google-ads/answer/1704344?hl=en
This ID is a 10 digit number.
Please enter only the digits, without the dashes.
The Remarketing plugin is for Google Ads (also known as Google Adwords). You can find your ID in your Google Ads account:
support.google.com/google-ads/answer/1704344?hl=en
This ID is a 10 digit number.
Please enter only the digits, without the dashes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Reincidente
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 465
- Thank you received: 19
1 year 11 months ago #363844
by Reincidente
Replied by Reincidente on topic Error / Remarketing / Ads
Thanks!!
How works this plugin exactly?
How works this plugin exactly?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1 year 11 months ago #363846
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error / Remarketing / Ads
It adds the Google Ads javascript to the product page.
That way, Google knows which product was accessed by which user so it can track the conversion rate of ads.
That way, Google knows which product was accessed by which user so it can track the conversion rate of ads.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds