Model class checkoutModelCheckout not found in fil
15 years 8 months ago #4634
by bthayer
Model class checkoutModelCheckout not found in fil was created by bthayer
This error appears at the top of my shopping cart:Model class checkoutModelCheckout not found in file.
Procedure:
FYI( I changed the "Shopping cart is empty" text in the cart module to a link which adds my product to the shopping cart.)
1) Click the add to cart link.
2) The login at checkout page is shown and use a test user to log in.
3) The checkout/step is displayed with the title bar in red displaying the message"Model class checkoutModelCheckout not found in file."
Regards,
Bill
www.heatmisersaves.com
Procedure:
FYI( I changed the "Shopping cart is empty" text in the cart module to a link which adds my product to the shopping cart.)
1) Click the add to cart link.
2) The login at checkout page is shown and use a test user to log in.
3) The checkout/step is displayed with the title bar in red displaying the message"Model class checkoutModelCheckout not found in file."
Regards,
Bill
www.heatmisersaves.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #4635
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Model class checkoutModelCheckout not found in fil
That's interesting.
We need a bit more information as we can't reproduce the problem on our end.
Could you edit the file libraries/joomla/application/component/model.php near line 122. You should have that:
JError::raiseWarning( 0, 'Model class ' . $modelClass . ' not found in file.' );
Could you replace it by:
JError::raiseWarning( 0, 'Model class ' . $modelClass . ' not found in file '. $path );
Then, try again and copy/paste us the new error message. That will allow us to better understand the problem.
We need a bit more information as we can't reproduce the problem on our end.
Could you edit the file libraries/joomla/application/component/model.php near line 122. You should have that:
JError::raiseWarning( 0, 'Model class ' . $modelClass . ' not found in file.' );
Could you replace it by:
JError::raiseWarning( 0, 'Model class ' . $modelClass . ' not found in file '. $path );
Then, try again and copy/paste us the new error message. That will allow us to better understand the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #4636
by bthayer
Replied by bthayer on topic Re: Model class checkoutModelCheckout not found in fil
Ok Here's the new output:
Model class checkoutModelCheckout not found in file /hermes/bosweb/web070/b706/ipg.heatmisersavescom/components/com_tienda/models/checkout.php
Of course before I decided to with HikaShop I was trying out other shopping cart free versions. Tienda was one of them and it looks like there is some conflict if I'm interpreting this right. I just checked and all of the mod_tienda modules are disabled.
I was just about to disable all of the plugins of type Tienda but then I thought I better check with you first.
Regards,
Bill
Model class checkoutModelCheckout not found in file /hermes/bosweb/web070/b706/ipg.heatmisersavescom/components/com_tienda/models/checkout.php
Of course before I decided to with HikaShop I was trying out other shopping cart free versions. Tienda was one of them and it looks like there is some conflict if I'm interpreting this right. I just checked and all of the mod_tienda modules are disabled.
I was just about to disable all of the plugins of type Tienda but then I thought I better check with you first.
Regards,
Bill
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #4641
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Model class checkoutModelCheckout not found in fil
Hi,
It must be because of the user plugin of tienda. That plugin is mainly use to pass the tienda cart to the new session when the user logs in. We will see with them if they can fix the problem. You can just unpublish that plugin and it won't display that message anymore.
It must be because of the user plugin of tienda. That plugin is mainly use to pass the tienda cart to the new session when the user logs in. We will see with them if they can fix the problem. You can just unpublish that plugin and it won't display that message anymore.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #4665
by bthayer
Replied by bthayer on topic Re: Model class checkoutModelCheckout not found in fil
Great Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #4674
by bthayer
Replied by bthayer on topic Re: Model class checkoutModelCheckout not found in fil
Ooops. All of the Tienda modules and plugins are disabled but I still get: Model class checkoutModelCheckout not found in file /hermes/bosweb/web070/b706/ipg.heatmisersavescom/components/com_tienda/models/checkout.php after the user logs in after adding the item to the shopping cart. :S
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #4675
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Model class checkoutModelCheckout not found in fil
Could you just remove that file ? That should avoid that joomla tries to load it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds