- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Can't upload produt images
15 years 8 months ago #4885
by paul333
Can't upload produt images was created by paul333
Hi,
Thank you, I have downloaded the free version and am trying to add pictures for each of the products I upload.
I go to add new product and on the right towards the bottom of the page, I click on Add image.
I browse to the image I would like to use (located in a folder on my computer), enter a title and description and click OK.
The screen that then appears has "done, but with errors on the page" at the bottom of it, and although I can see the image I have just uploaded there is no save button and the only thing I can do is hit the close button to return to the new product's main information screen.
The result is that I don't have any images loaded when I want to save the new product, and I get the standard image (a barcode) in the front end in the product list that gets published.
Please let me know if you can help.
Regards,
Paul.
Thank you, I have downloaded the free version and am trying to add pictures for each of the products I upload.
I go to add new product and on the right towards the bottom of the page, I click on Add image.
I browse to the image I would like to use (located in a folder on my computer), enter a title and description and click OK.
The screen that then appears has "done, but with errors on the page" at the bottom of it, and although I can see the image I have just uploaded there is no save button and the only thing I can do is hit the close button to return to the new product's main information screen.
The result is that I don't have any images loaded when I want to save the new product, and I get the standard image (a barcode) in the front end in the product list that gets published.
Please let me know if you can help.
Regards,
Paul.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #4886
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can't upload produt images
Hi,
Which version of HikaShop are you using ? That is an error which was in old versions of HikaShop so I would recommend you to update if you don't have the latest version.
Which version of HikaShop are you using ? That is an error which was in old versions of HikaShop so I would recommend you to update if you don't have the latest version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #4887
by paul333
Replied by paul333 on topic Re: Can't upload produt images
com_hikashop_starter_1.4.2_2011-01-11
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #4888
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can't upload produt images
Do you have the same problem on our demo wesbite ?
Which browser (which version ?) are you using ?
If you try with another browser, does it work ?
Do you use a special template in your joomla back end ?
Which browser (which version ?) are you using ?
If you try with another browser, does it work ?
Do you use a special template in your joomla back end ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #4889
by paul333
Replied by paul333 on topic Re: Can't upload produt images
Thanks Nicolas,
I haven't tried your demo site yet.
I was using an old browser. A newer one works fine.
RE the template, I was trying it with rhuk_milkyway.
Thanks again for your help. Problem solved.
I haven't tried your demo site yet.
I was using an old browser. A newer one works fine.
RE the template, I was trying it with rhuk_milkyway.
Thanks again for your help. Problem solved.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds