- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Pre-Sales Question - Products
15 years 7 months ago #6502
by carda
Pre-Sales Question - Products was created by carda
Hi,
I am looking at purchasing very soon, just a couple questions. If I initially want to use HikaShop as more of a product management tool without the option of using a cart, or pricing, can it be done?
For example, I just want to be able to load products, and display them in a format decided by me without the option to purchase the products?
Also, can the system be configured to allow enquiries on a product?
Thanks
I am looking at purchasing very soon, just a couple questions. If I initially want to use HikaShop as more of a product management tool without the option of using a cart, or pricing, can it be done?
For example, I just want to be able to load products, and display them in a format decided by me without the option to purchase the products?
Also, can the system be configured to allow enquiries on a product?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #6503
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Pre-Sales Question - Products
Hi,
You can use the option "catalogue mode" under the tab display of the configuration to disable the "add to cart" buttons on product listings and pages in HikaShop.
If you want to add a "contact us" link, you will have to edit the file show of the view product via the menu Display->Views and add your HTML in that file.
You can use the option "catalogue mode" under the tab display of the configuration to disable the "add to cart" buttons on product listings and pages in HikaShop.
If you want to add a "contact us" link, you will have to edit the file show of the view product via the menu Display->Views and add your HTML in that file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #6505
by carda
Replied by carda on topic Re: Pre-Sales Question - Products
Thanks for the quick replay. perfect.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds