Skip to main content

Product

More
15 years 7 months ago #8309 by Macks
Product was created by Macks
I have just installed hikashop and set up my first product at £99.00. I tested this with a dicount voucher to the same value and since then every time the product show it has 0.00 balance and shows-£99. Have I misconfigured something?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8310 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product
0.00 is the price and -99 is the discount amount. So it's normal. You can change the way you want to see the discounts in the config under the tab display.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8313 by Macks
Replied by Macks on topic Re: Product
I see now what I did was to set it up as a discount rather than a coupon, which was applied to all transactions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum